- Linux administration
- Creating python or bash scripts for automation
- Implement and maintain the processes necessary to bring new manufacturing customers through production
- Implement and maintain product diagnostic testing and burn-in, and the development and/or integration of installation methods related to appliance/server firmware, operating system, and customer application images
- Develop and maintain lab infrastructure that improves manufacturability, assures product quality, and continually improves Lab and RMA efficiency
- Through programming, scripting, and other automation techniques, assures products are successfully validated to meet customer or internal specification
- Implement processes that minimize operator intervention and provide error prevention measures
- Work closely with IT when implementing data integration and reporting that accesses the ERP system
- Provide automated reports pertaining to product specification and product validation results
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field
- Hardware technical certification (A+, N+, Server +, Linux+, RHCE)
- 4+ years of experience in Linux Administration
- Experience creating scripts for automation
- Experience in UNIX shell script development and troubleshooting
- Experience with server or network administration
- Understanding of enterprise architecture
- Advanced knowledge of Server/PC X64 architecture and technologies
- Understanding of network design and implementation.
- Understanding of basic electronics theory and how it relates to product development
- Must possess the skills and dexterity to assemble and troubleshoot computer hardware
- Use Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and obtain data
- Understanding of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) requirements
- Work in a dynamic, fast pace team based environment
- Perform troubleshooting and seek problem resolution
- Organized and able to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Effectively communications skills (oral and written) with all levels of the organization
- Self starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience with SQL would be a plus
- Python scripting experience would be a plus
- Office and lab environment.
Top 3 skills:
1) Linux administration
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.