Linux Cloud Engineer (Dev Ops)
The Linux Cloud Engineer will assist the other members of the Operations team as well as the Development team in deploying and maintaining the public and private cloud infrastructures. You will be responsible for the ongoing support of a dynamic environment of server software that provides outstanding service to our national customers. In addition to cloud based projects you will also provide technical evaluation, recommendations, installation, support, and guidance for system software, hardware, and supporting utilities for other company environments.
● Cooperates with other technical team members to provide solutions on a variety of difficult problems.
● Provides guidance to other technical team members in the installation and support of hardware and software related to product development efforts.
● Participates in the installation of all additions, modifications, or enhancements to the system software and supporting applications to ensure minimum impact on existing production cloud systems.
● Helps to maintain Dev and Test systems separate from the production systems for the purpose of testing and evaluating new enhancements, databases, or application software.
● Develops, supports, and implements standardized methods and processes for the operation and maintenance of the above environments and software.
● Reviews schedules, costs, and documentation to ensure success of projects and efficient use of company resources.
● This position will share in the overnight, weekend, and holiday on-call coverage.