Interactive Business Systems is seeking a Systems Engineer (Linux) on a contract-to-hire!
- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system solutions.
- Manage and maintain systems and software.
- Support server software and hardware and related applications and systems.
- Design systems that proactively monitor health and performance of systems and infrastructure.
- Implement tools to provide analytic trend analysis, capacity planning and performance data.
- Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
- Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio.
- Recommend improvements and/or alternatives for existing systems.
- Research and recommend emerging technologies to increase cost effectiveness, system ability and future expandability.
- Facilitate, lead and document meetings and discussions.
- Act as a liaison between IT management and remote branches and technicians.