Location Aurora CO 80011
Duration 12 Months
Job Description:Required Skills:
• Must be a US Citizen with a current TS-SCI clearance with CI poly.
• 6 years of experience directly related to Linux System Administration, including installation and maintenance of software and hardware.
• Experience administering Red Hat Linux based systems with minimal support, to include kickstart, patching (satellite servers), creating RPM packages, performance tuning, networking, user management, and security.Ḥ
• Extensive experience with scripting, particularly in Bash and Python
• Experienced using automation tools/frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible, and Chef.
• In-depth experience with the deployment and administration of systems in Amazon Web Services (AWS)/Commercial Cloud Services (C2S)
• Experience with recent versions of VMware (ESXi and vCenter)
• Hands-on experience working with developer tools including Git, Arifactory, Bitbucket, CI/CD tools, and Jira
• Experience with containerization
• Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodology (SAFe, Scrum, Khanban)
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds in support of hardware installations.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% for installation support
• Must be able to support occasional after hour maintenance
• Required to provide pager (on-call) support
• Must have an active CompTIA Security+ or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
• NAS and SAN administration experience
• Experience administering Windows based systems
• Proficiency with Enterprise level administration of common services such as DNS, sendmail, and LDAP
• Strong analytic and research skills - must be detail oriented
• Linux and Windows integration tools (Centrify, Samba, etc.)
• Installation and management of fiber channel switches
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with efficiency
• Requires the ability to effectively interact with external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations and vendors
• Communication and diplomatic skills