Are you an accomplished System Administrator looking to help build process and procedure from the ground up? If you possess the technical prowess required to join a best in class team, please read on.
Our team works in a LAMP stack environment and are responsible for supporting our external customers; accountable for monitoring of systems and networks, troubleshooting incidents resulting from monitoring, and ensure system reliability.
* Provide hands-on technical expertise during service impacting events.
* Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
* Perform root cause analysis and deliver detailed documentation on significant incidents
* Lead event correlation activities from monitoring systems and other change notifications
* Coordinate system maintenance and changes, while minimizing customer impact and maximizing the productivity of company resources
* Prioritize incident response and escalate to senior resources when necessary.
* Facilitate communication with disparate organizations during significant incidents.
* Demonstrate technical leadership with incident handling and troubleshooting
* Assist with the implementation and development of tools and applications
* Manage and support tools and applications
* Mentor more junior SRE team members
* Minimum of 5-7 years of Linux support/ troubleshooting/ administration experience
* Exposure to AWS
* Proven technical expertise in Linux operating systems at mid Sysadmin level
* Strong analytical / problem solving skills oriented around trouble resolution and root cause analysis
* A superior grasp of network and server troubleshooting, monitoring tools, and escalation processes
* Proven technical expertise of networking technologies
* Willingness to work long hours when necessary and provide support as required
* Ability to support multiple concurrent projects and incidents
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and be an effective contributor in a diversified and geographically distributed team
* Experience with network and server diagnostic, monitoring tools
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
*This role will sit 100% remote till September of 2021*
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.