Title : Mechanical Engineer
Duration : 12 months
Location : Washington, DC
- Required to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years engineering experience performing program and technical tasks in support of nuclear plant operations.
- Provides technical knowledge to develop engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Provide technical leadership through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Performs engineering tasks independently.
- Participates in department specific tasks to Plant Engineering, Design Engineering, Programs Engineering, Engineering Services, and Nuclear operations.
- typically reports to a head of a unit/department.