Loss Prevention Analyst
Job Description: CRG is searching for a Loss Prevention Analyst for one of our food service clients in Winston Salem. This opportunity proves the opportunity to work with an awesome team in a fun, collaborative environment that promotes growth. The Loss Prevention Analyst will be responsible for aggregating, analyzing, and distributing information to counteract theft, shrink fraud, safety concerns, and other forms of loss for the company.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Review point of sale (POS) data using various exception-based reporting methods to identify potential theft, training or systemic issues in need of review/remediation; partner with stores to develop action plans to address/minimize operational shortage.
- Proactively contribute to the development and enhancement of data mining, monitoring and analytics to improve on existing or create new strategies for minimizing Loss/Shrink
- Drive resolution and case closure on all internal/external investigations, providing actionable data and offering investigative support by using investigative resources and related technologies, as directed.
- Optimize the value add of third party vendor relationships through active engagement, regular status calls, periodic contract reviews and service level audits, etc.
- Support new company initiatives and offer solutions to risk opportunities that may be incurred as a result of these programs.
- Prepare periodic reports for Leadership that summarize investigations and track success of fraud prevention activities
- Ensure all Loss Prevention shortage audits are conducted consistently and objectively, with a focus on continuous improvement through partnership and training.
- Assist leadership in promoting awareness campaigns on shortage and cash control measures; regularly participate in key store meetings and recognition program activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline, required
- Experience in corporate loss prevention, highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, required
Category Code: JN005