ACS Solution has an immediate need for an External Manufacturing Project Manager with experience in the any Industry. This is a 6 month contract opportunity and is located in Houston, TX/ Seattle, CA/ Summit, NJ. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
Job Title: External Manufacturing Project Manager
Location: Houston, TX/ Seattle, CA/ Summit, NJ
Duration: 6 months
Candidate can be located in Houston, Seattle, or Summit. It would be ideal for the candidate to be located in Houston as that is where the CLIENT office is that they would be managing.
- Partner with VPT and CMO team members to successfully achieve objectives
- Provide strong team leadership and drive to ensure projects are executed on-time and within budget
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Create project plans; scope, work, resources, scheduling, etc.
- Maintain project objectives through project lifecycle
- Monitor execution and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Leverage technical, quality and regulatory SMEs to provide guidance to CMO(s)
- Ensure cross-functional alignment on priorities and deliverables
- Report on progress of manufacturing activities, offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implement appropriate project change control
- Facilitate all project team meetings including recording of meeting minutes and follow-up action items
- Co-ordinate activities to drive closure on action items
- Manage and track CMO performance
- Provide structure and leadership across departments to ensure team meets project objectives
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage project deliverables, e.g. CMO's, Supply Chain, etc.
- Manage continuous improvement initiatives to affect timely resolution of supply issues.
- Develop and communicate status updates to internal and CMO stakeholders
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years' experience in bio tech/life sciences project management
- Experience in cellular or gene therapy is preferred
- PMP certification and project management experience preferred
- Proficiency with related software tools such as: MS Project, OnePager, SmartSheets, MS PPT, MS Excel, etc.
- Working knowledge of biopharma industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with matrixed teams; maintaining strong business partner relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to do what needs to be done in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences-related discipline
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences-related discipline and/or an MBA strongly preferred
- Project management qualification; PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent preferred
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
Prachi Agrahari (Lead-Recruitment)
(Email signature, which must have a contact number and email address)