Analysts is seeking qualified candidates for a MMIS Project Coordinator role with our direct client in Lincoln, NE. This is an excellent 2-year contract with potential for extension - 100% onsite work is required.
MMIS Project Coordinator Job Duties:
- Under limited direction, responsible for the development and maintenance of project work plans in Clarity Workbench and Work Front.
- Including setting up work-breakdown structure, dependencies, milestones, loading patterns, priorities and other task settings.
- Administrate and manage project plans for MMIS, NFOCUS and CHARTS Application Development Systems.
- Inform Project Manager and Project Team Leads of project plan variances and mentor in processes to correct these variances.
- Serve as the primary resource for Clarity and Work Front software questions and problems for the MMIS, NFOCUS and CHARTS areas.
- Coordinate and lead Lessons Learned session after project implementations.
- Work with CA Clarity PPM project management and Work Front software to:
- Administrate and manage project plans
- Track time entry
- Create management reports
- Monitor project progress and work performance including identifying impediments to project plans such as resources contention issues and make recommendations to resolve these
- Track and forecast resource requirements
MMIS Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (IT) or Project Management related field of study or equivalent.
- Must have five (5), preferably seven (7) years of medium to large-scale project experience.
- Strong experience with project planning, resource planning, work plan development and project management processes.
- Proven aptitude for project plan structures and tools. Experience establishing dependencies, loading patterns, and other task constraints to determine critical path and project plan optimization.
- Experience creating project plans for IT projects within a Software Development Lifecycle framework, recognizing appropriate phase dependencies.
- Strong proficiency in use of CA Clarity Project Management tools, Work Front, and/or MS Project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills.
- Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Must be detail oriented. Must be results-oriented with solid communication skills.
- Must have strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
MMIS Project Coordinator Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Project Management related field of study, is preferred.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, training, quality assurance, development methods/techniques, testing methods/techniques and implementation planning and execution, is preferred.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is preferred.