Job Title: MRB Engineer
Location: Tulsa, OK 74117
Duration: 11 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 7 years dedicated structures MRB Engineering experience at a recognized aerospace manufacturer.
- Experience should include creation and justification of engineering dispositions for nonconformances of composite and metallic, pressurized and non-pressurized aircraft structures.
- Composite engineering experience should include fiberglass, carbon/epoxy, laminate/sandwich assemblies.
- Familiarity with results of composite NDI/NDT methods required.
- Experience should be in a Production and/or schedule-driven environment.
- Capability to analyze and rapidly design repairs based on equivalent strength/stiffness of surrounding structure while in a schedule driven environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate (such as, but not limited to: Catia V5, SAP, Solumina, Smarteam, Word, Excel)
- Typically a 40 hr work week, with some week/weekend OT a possibility.
- Position is full-time at a supplier in Tulsa, OK
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area