We are currently recruiting for an experienced MS Dynamics BA/Dev for a full-time opportunity in Huntley, IL.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Analyst
Participate in the development and support of business solutions utilizing Information Technology. Responsible for assisting in gathering requirements, performing analysis/design, development, testing, documentation and user training to maintain and improve overall Information Systems performance.
Responsible for various project development and support.
- Translate business requirements into ERP solutions.
- Become business application expert.
- Provide detailed analysis, design, and document program logic, data files, screens and report layouts through user contact, goal analysis, feasibility determinations, logic design, systems flowcharts, resource evaluations, cost and time analysis, and detailed program specifications.
- Work with programmers/junior staff in developing and programing enhancements and be involved in the QA process.
- Develop testing methods and test data. Perform unit and system testing, resolving errors. Demonstrate system and obtain user approvals.
- Participate in a variety of projects documenting present procedures, analyzing requirements and recommending improvements in use of information technology.
- Research transactional and procedural issues identifying root causes in a professional and quality manner.
- Respond to all support requests in a timely, professional and quality manner.
Customer Service Focus:
- Always act in a professional and courteous manner, representing highest standards of business conduct; exhibit a 'Customer First' and positive attitude, sharing information with co-workers as appropriate and works to promote a cooperative, productive teamwork environment.
- Demonstrate a positive working relationship with users and team members.
- Maintain documentation of IS procedures and other information useful to the smooth and efficient operation.
- Support business systems in designated areas of responsibility by responding quickly with an effective resolution to minimize downtime; continually monitor systems and look for ways to enhance productivity.
- Scheduled work hours may vary and requires after-hours, on-call support as scheduled.
- Prepare project time estimates.
- Keep Management informed of task status and issues.
- Conduct work in an organized, timely and quality manner.
- Update the project, customer contact and time reporting databases.
- Lead small enhancement or releases
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems.
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics AX experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in designing and coding of programs, with the implementation or modification of a major software package.
- Demonstrate knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong business acumen, excellent debugging and problem solving skills, ability to support existing systems, and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Required: Object Oriented design and programming