SkillStorm is seeking a MS SQL Developer Specialist / Architect for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC .
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment.
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
- Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.
- Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk.
- Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
- Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers.
- Individual contributor role.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years experience working with MS SQL development (in new projects or significant feature enhancements, and not just L3 break-fix/maintenance).
- A minimum of three (3) years experience supporting development teams that work with C#, JAVA, ASP.NET or MVC in recent jobs.
- A minimum of four (4) years experience Supporting development teams that build Web Applications
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience with Tableau or MicroStrategy, SSRS or SSIS
- Experience with performance improvements in TSQL and database design, indexes, ER relationships etc.
- Experience with Web Technology (XML, HTML, Java Script, JQuery) a plus.
- Experience with layered application designs a plus.
- Experience using Web Services (WSDL, REST) a plus.
- MVC4 experience is a plus.
- Angular experience is a plus.
- Java experience is a plus.
- SCRUM Agile environnement experience a plus.
- Experience working in a high-rigor regulated and change-controlled environment is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge and skill set with database design, development and implementation a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge and skill set with web design, development and implementation a plus.
Mandatory Skill Set and Qualifications
- Must be self motivated and have the ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner with a minimum degree of supervision.
- Must have strong communication and problem solving skills.
- SQL Application Development – 5 years
- Supported Client Development – 3 years
- Supported Web Development – 4 years