Job Title: Mobile Apps publishing analyst
Location: Houston, TX 77002
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Position details and required skills:
* At least 2-4 years+ of mobile app publishing experience required, within Enterprise experience would be a big plus
* High School required
* Significant experience with MDM technologies (AirWatch, Intune) and Mobile Application deployment management
* Leveraging the Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform to securely deliver updates and applications to mobile devices
* Experience with Apple and Android App store deployment process
* Creation/Maintaining Mobile Device Management Policies.
* Proficient with Apple Enterprise and Apple Public Store Programs.
* Experience using Apple AppStore Connect platform for distribution of public App Store apps
* Apple iOS, macOS and Configurator experience configuring devices for deployment
* Assess needs and determine proper level of access. Configure policies to meet requirements as described.
* Ability to architect, design and analyze diverse enterprise solutions based on evolving requirements.
* Assess security needs and determine proper level of access.
* Configure security policies to meet requirements as described.
* Providing remote administration, support configuration and troubleshooting for App Publishers
* Understanding of quality management systems and deliverables
* Extensive experience working through formal change control
* Ability to take ownership of new mobile technology solutions and perform Proof of Concept (POC) testing.
* Ability to work from a high to low level of detail is required. Managing multiple projects and tasks at one time and excellent customer relationship management skills are vital.
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; Preferably Information Management or Computer Science
* Microsoft Intune Experience, Mobile Application Publishing Experience
* Strong working knowledge of Chevron's Infrastructure
* Communications and technical writing must have strong ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) regarding complex technology and systems. Able to develop and document technical requirements, instructions and standards and present complex ideas to colleagues, partners and all levels of management
* Develop plans with clear goals, align stakeholders, deliver expected results.
* Demonstrated ability to partner, establish trust and credibility to forge productive working relationships with peers, partners and vendors.
* Actively seeks ways to improve process and grow capabilities for self and team.
* OE Reliability and ITSM knowledge and compliance with IRM policies, procedures, standards and controls.
Education: High School required. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; Preferably Information Management or Computer Science
Principal Responsibilities include:
- Deploying mobile applications to internal and external app stores
- Defining and managing mobile app deployment strategies for public and private stores
- Adding Devices through Apple Enterprise Developer Programs (Enterprise and Public)
- Creating and Maintaining Provisioning Profiles, Push Notification certs, and AppIDs.
- Manages and documents App Publishing configurations and validates App Store Infrastructure
- Maintains high standards of accuracy, quality and reliability for all supported services.
- Android Google Play Publishing support
- Develops and implements the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for Mobile App management support
- Maintains and manages all App store certificates and liaison with Mobile App store vendors in close coordination with Mobile Devops Team.
- Creates and maintains programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution of Mobile application deployments.
- Provides support for User enrollments
- Provides training and presents materials on new Mobile technology or systems.
- Provides metrics and trend reporting on all Mobile product apps deployment
- Working closely with cross functional teams including Business Units, MDM, Technical Services and our Cybersecurity/Risk Management teams to maintain App deployment infrastructure.
- Provides support and assistance to identity management integrations such as federation to SaaS provider or Active Directory domains
- Ensures service delivery and customer satisfaction is met for supported services.
- Is available to work on-call and weekend hours if needed
- Managing multiple projects and tasks at one time and excellent customer relationship management skills are vital.
1. Experience in mobile app publishing
2. Experience with MS Intune
3. Experience with/utilizing MS App Center