Mac Desktop Support Specialist
Brooksource is searching for a Mac Desktop Support Specialist for a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our healthcare insurance solutions companies in Jacksonville, FL. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Jacksonville's largest employers and provides competitive pay, benefits and educational incentives for their permanent employees. As a Mac Desktop Support Specialist you will be providing desktop support to over 1,000 Mac end-users.
- Daily, the technical support analyst will be providing both hands on, in person support for faculty members and student in an educational setting. You will be responsible for troubleshooting laptops, mobile devices, tablets and in-office AV technologies.
- You will be responsible to responding to internal employee inquiries in a timely and professional manner and are expected to provide superior customer service.
- You will also be responsible for imaging, reformatting and installing new applications on new/leased equipment.
- There will be training opportunities upon starting the position.
- Candidates must have an Associates Degree
- Must have at least 1+ years of desktop support experience and must have worked in a break/fix role providing hands on support on Mac PC and laptops.
- Need to have knowledge of Mac OS
- Must have previous experience troubleshooting iOS and Apple devices.
- Must have basic networking knowledge to help users set-up and locate IP addresses.
- Analyst must have superior customer service skills and is passionate about helping customers.
- A+ or other technical certifications would be a plus, but not required.
About our client:
- Relaxed and laid-back company culture with values on work/life balance. Excessive overtime not expected.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.