Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a machine learning software engineer for a contract-to-hire position.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Implement and adapt Machine Learning algorithms and tools from the latest research.
- Efficiently create, analyze and manipulate large data repositories
- Work alongside engineers and subject matter experts to solve data engineering and training data challenges.
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analysis using analytical statistics methods
- Find solutions for varying projects across multiple industries
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Data Science.
- Proficient in Python and Data Science frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Familiar with best practices for developing Deep Learning models
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Excellent knowledge of math and statistics
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical