- 1,2, & 3 layers of LTE 4G
- Analytical and Customer Facing
- Expert in Air Interface and Call Processing
- If they you have worked in a lab they will usually do well in the SME position
- This position is like a Tier 3, but they have to take it back to the design layer
Role and Responsibilities:
- 8+ years of professional experience in Engineering: 5+ years for LTE, 5G (will consider 2-3 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate key technical concepts, ability to package complex ideas into logical, easy-to-follow progressions
- Accountable for leading field integration testing efforts of all 4G/5G key features with customers, including test plan development, reviewing test plan with customers, driving cross-functional teams to execution, review of test results, issue identification and analysis and quality proofing until software acceptance is achieved.
- Responsible for handling deep technical discussion with team members and leading to right direction
- Responsible for hands on analysis of network performance issues (i.e. air interface, call processing, etc.) and creating solutions to meet network optimization expectations
- Adapt to changes in a dynamic business environment, support management initiatives, and guide other engineers
- Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and results.
- Present ideas, technical and non-technical, in a logical, compelling manner in a written format and verbally in both small and large group settings
- Work with the Network Engineering and Operations Teams on the cell site's antenna and RF equipment configuration and database parameters
- Must be knowledgeable about development tools
- Communicate PA team budget, milestones and deliverables to project management and implement plans to accomplish the milestones within budget, as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; Master's Degree or Ph. D. Degree a plus; 12+ years' work experience in the wireless industry
- Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills via prior work experience. Experience with wireless infrastructure provider and/or operator is desired.
- Successful track record defining direction and providing specific instruction for engineering projects/programs leveraging personal knowledge and organizational skills to increase team efficiency, facilitate personal development and mentor colleagues.
- Solid understanding all technical problems in LTE, RF fundamentals and data network protocols
- Strong technical knowledge of CDMA/EVDO and LTE/Volte/5G technologies
- Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and work extremely well in a team environment
- Must have an aptitude for creativity and innovation
- Advanced working knowledge of Base Station Vendor equipment (Samsung, Alcatel Lucent, Ericsson)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in Korean is a PLUS
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.