Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a mainframe security access administrator for a contract position.
Please note, the candidate must work onsite. No remote work is permitted.
- Monitoring tickets that come in for:
- Creating new users
- Deleting terminated users
- Suspending access
- Changing access
- Systems include ACF2, Active Directory and Lotus Notes along with Service Now.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with ACF2 required
- Experience with Active Directory strongly required
- Experience with Service Now
- Experience with Lotus notes
- Attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (sclements@Ibs.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$30.00 - $40.00 /Hour
IT & Technical