Location: Oceanside, CA
Type: Contract – 6 Months **PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB IS ONLY 4 DAYS PER WEEK, 32 HOURS***
The Information Management team is responsible for managing the master data in SAP as well as the historical records of work completed on our equipment. The MIM Administrator has acute attention to detail, and closely follows company procedures in a regulated environment. They are looked to for information regarding processing data forms, work orders and are passionate about precision.
- Perform Data Entry into SAP Maintenance System
- Maintain documentation tracking tools
- Prepare files for off-site storage
- Scanning of documents and publishing in Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Receive, route, and file Work Orders, Forms, and other documentation.
- Verify documentation compliance with company, regulatory and project standards
- Catalog, organize, file, and retrieve paper and electronic documents
- Produce copies of documents
- Assist with document distributions
- Pro-actively collaborate with multiple customers on and off-site staff
- Fulfill any training requirements
- High Proficiency in spreadsheets, word processing.
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms is a plus
- Detail-oriented and thorough, but able to see the big picture.
- Experience with file organization systems.
- Efficient with very high accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding organization skills.
- Good office etiquette and a positive attitude.
- Ability to lift storage boxes in preparation for shipment (approx. 30lbs) and stand onfeet over 4 hours per day
- Available to work 4 days per week, Mon-Fri 8-5 PM.
- Knowledge and experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) preferred, but not required.