Our client is a leader in their field of specialty chemical manufacturing.
They need a Maintenance Manager to oversee and be responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance duties required for the manufacturing operations of the plant. Priorities include management and execution of PM schedules, repair of any equipment needed to maintain maximum production rates, and maintenance of an adequate spare parts inventory. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for management and performance of the Maintenance team.
● Ensure safety is paramount in all Maintenance activities with adherence to safe work practices.
● Manage the Maintenance team consisting of multiple functional groups.
● Strengthen and manage the PM program of a 24x7 chemical manufacturing operation.
● Drive reliability analysis of equipment and processes for continuous improvement.
● Work with Operations and Engineering to maintain optimum plant reliability & capacity utilization.
● Optimize and maintain the spare parts program.
● Manage the site facilities function including building maintenance.
● Work with Operations and Engineering provide hands-on troubleshooting and identification, investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of improved processes and/or equipment.
● Support project installation/construction, start-up, commissioning, and effective training for expansion and improvement projects.
● Lead team to solve day-to-day operational issues, reach short and long-term performance goals.
● Deliver effective change leadership while driving business changes
● Motivate and hold team members accountable to achieve planned goals.