Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Duration:5+ months with Possible Extension
Work Location: Ashburn, VA, 20147 ,US
TROUBLESHOOTING AND INSTALLING INFRASTRUCTURE CABLING, FIBEROPTIC AND COPPER CABLING. TERMINATING COPPER WIRING
RACKING AND STACKING EQUIPMENT IN CABINETS, PLACING CABINETS IN LOCATIONS WITHIN THE WHITE SPACE
- Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure.
- Maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognition to promote safe behaviour
- Light metal and wood fabrications, including welding.
- Maintaining and repairing distribution centre racking.
- Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment.
- Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures. knowledge of basics components.
- Troubleshooting ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them.
- Tracking and storing the department’s inventory, including spare parts.
- Supporting continuous improvement in department. Physical Demands
- Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking.
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds.
- Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices.
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner.
- Must be highly self-motivated.