AZZ Tubular (Aztec Tubular) in Crowley is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician to support the facility maintenance operation. This position will require previous experience with and knowledge of HV480 and Phase 3 industrial electrical equipment. Additional responsibilities will include working on hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Following are details:
AZZ Tubular Products
This position is responsible for maintaining production and quality by ensuring proper operation of machines and mechanical equipment.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
A minimum of two years' experience is required, three to five preferred.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical apparatus, including electrical components of machinery and equipment.
- Repair hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic valves, and pneumatic valves
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance (PMs) on all equipment
- Identify the cause of machine and equipment malfunctions (‘trouble shoot’)
- Dismantle, repair, and re-assemble equipment as necessary
- Run power supply wiring to machines and equipment
- Run auxiliary cables and wires to machines and equipment
- Perform maintenance and repair work on building and office