Are you passionate about making the life of a business owner easier? Are you motivated to learn and connect businesses with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight and give customers more than they thought they needed? At Hargray we are looking for someone like you to connect with our customers.
We are looking for someone who is ready to help Hargray aggressively grow our business in Conyers and Covington, GA area. We aren’t a company that offers you just another job and we aren’t a company who doesn’t like a good challenge. If you’re self-motivated, have good judgment and possess general business acumen, Hargray is the place for you.
We provide businesses with the most advanced and reliable communication products that allow business owners and operators to focus on their business while knowing they have the best internet and voice services for their operations.
We aren’t for everyone, so if you aren’t ready to challenge and motivate yourself – well we will be here when you are. But if you are ready to use your talents and your strong community connections to establish our business – don’t delay, apply NOW!
In this role, you would be responsible for selling a full portfolio of telecom services (data, voice, & video) to small, medium, and large businesses in Conyers and Covington, Georgia. The role is focused on customer acquisition but requires account management to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieves and/or exceeds monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets by prospecting for new business and closing sales. Maintains primary relationship with identified and prospective accounts
- Responsible for all facets of account management within existing base of customers that is created through sales efforts
- Works in conjunction with Sales Engineering to determine service capabilities and requirements for prospective customers. Understands financial criteria required to justify the investment and works to exceed company threshold based on monthly recurring revenue and capital expense
- Enters all sales activity into Salesforce CRM daily, including calls, opportunities, orders, and work requests
- Demonstrates a practical and efficient working knowledge of all of the products and services sold by the Sales Department
- Begins and completes job-implementation packages for the full range of products marketed by the Sales Department
- Professionally represents Hargray at all times in the community and in front of customers, prospects, vendors and other key stakeholders
- Provides training and education, as required, on the use of products and services sold to internal and external customers
- Communicates with other departments as needed to facilitate a smooth service installation of products sold
- Helps analyze, research, resolve, refer, and follow up on customer complaints regarding billing, credits, and services in an expedient and professional manner
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly, and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors, and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships. Handles customer requests and communications by phone, E-mail, fax, mail, and face to face
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Sales Manager to ensure the effective operation of the Sales Department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 years’ experience selling technology to commercial customers preferred
- Strong community relationships including participation in local civic groups (i.e. Chambers) is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and managers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Ability to use own vehicle for company use
- Ability to travel as needed