Type: Contract to Hire
Ideal candidate will have:
- Background in marketing
- Highly experienced in executive communication, executive pitches and slide deck content creation, graphic content design and story telling experience.
- Consulting background in strategy/communications (secondary to the above skills/experience)
- We are requiring a sample of a slide deck presentation you have created
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
- Seeking a professional, highly organized, and people-oriented person to lead IT & Digital path to the future.
- This role will play a lead role in transforming IT & Digital; change management, organizational development, and engagement/communication to the IT and Digital Transformation initiative.
- This role will partner with IT & Digital Senior Leadership in facilitating change management planning and programming, communications, and delivery.
- Change and Transformation Management
- Define and lead change management strategy for IT and Digital Transformation
- Spearhead the strategy, development and execution of companywide change management and engagement programs for key members of Executive Leadership team
- Responsible for implementing new concepts and helping to transform the ways in which the organization operates.
- Create an overall change management strategy, to include an actionable and targeted plans for communications, stakeholder management, training and change readiness, metrics, and evaluation
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change affected by these initiatives
- Anticipate organizational changes that come with large-scale implementations and the change management and communications interventions which will be needed
- Define and implement measures of change management performance, producing and presenting regular management analysis and reports; leverage metrics to make informed decisions and guide change
- Identify potential change risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Work with IT Senior Leadership to integrate change management activities into the overall program plan
- Collaborate with our internal communications and events team and our National partners to build new
- Identify opportunities for alignment between executive communications programs and ongoing integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Participate in planning and execution of communication channels on behalf of the Chief Information and Digital Officer (CIDO) and ITD Senior Leadership
- Work directly with senior executives developing written content that helps articulate their unique point of view on key industry issues and trends
- Ensure the CIDO corporate narrative - our vision/mission, product, platform, and our long-term market opportunity - is infused in every communication and that our executive platforms ladder back up to our global corporate narrative
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Legal, Policy, Customer Success, Customer Experience, etc.) to help draft critical customer and partner communications as needed
- Create and execute robust communications strategy and plan to advance relationships and position as a leader in Tech and Digital.
- Facilitating the alignment of stakeholders on strategic priorities; Designing, developing, delivering and managing multi-channel communications
- Responsible for strong storytelling by reviewing and interpreting initiatives and establishing influence internally and externally to tell the story and influence decisions and drive engagement
- Responsible for implementing new concepts within the company and helping to transform the ways in which the organization operates
- Collaborate and Partner closely with the ITD Senior Leadership Team to align performance functions, executive governance, and communication materials; to ensure a cohesive and concise communication strategy is developed.
- The job summary and responsibilities listed are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in IT Healthcare Governance or related experience
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office or Google G Suite
- 5 years of experience in a corporate business environment
- Project management experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of virtual meeting platforms preferred, but not required
- Must possess the following skills:
- High stress tolerance
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!