Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Manager, Consumer Brands Revenue Management to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Addison, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Manager, Consumer Brands Revenue Management
Work Location: Addison, TX
Education/Experience Required: At least 4+ years of experience in a quantitative/analytical role such as industrial engineering, computer science, operations research, consulting, statistics, or related fields; Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field is required.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing Revenue Management functions for consumer brands. Opportunity includes driving maximum profits through setting optimal price levels and strategies via developing and managing various financial, statistical, and machine learning models and processes.
- Actively monitor, evaluate, manage, and recap pricing and performance for applicable products such as Hotels, Air, Vacation Packages, Travel Insurance, and other products.
- Develop and manage merchandising strategy and forecast performance of assigned vacation destination(s).
- Manage relationships across the company to maintain a good pulse and understanding of the business and to collaborate accordingly.
- Own various pricing processes, including continuous updating and improvement.
- Test, establish, and execute data mining, machine learning, statistical, and optimization processes and models that are scalable and that drive optimal pricing and profit.
- Design and implement procedures for the collection and integrity of data (including data cleaning, data visualization and modeling).
- Use regressions and predictive modeling techniques to develop actionable, explainable, and manageable pricing strategies.
- Produce dashboards/KPIs, analysis, ad-hoc activities and other modeling and presentations to management in support of decision-making processes; effectively visualize highly complex data.
- Champion and drive continuous advancement of the business through innovation and challenging the status quo.
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned, including for United Vacations and/or other brands