We have an immediate need for a Manager of Performance Analysis for Aftertreatment and Dynamic Systems Modeling (DSM) to join our team. This is a direct hire, permanent job with an industry leader in the automotive and engine performance space. This job is located in Waterloo, Iowa. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to Waterloo. Visa sponsorship IS available to qualified candidates.
In this job, you will manage a team in the areas of Aftertreatment (AT) and Dynamic Systems Modeling (DSM). This team provides services for AT modeling and Model Based Development for our Engine Engineering groups.
- Provide technical leadership in the development of AT (component and system) models for all engines/power units
- Contribute to and coordinate activities related to developing engineering workflows using DSM
- Manage development, release and maintenance of repository grade AT models both within and outside the Performance Analysis team. The models are for:
- DOC/DPF system
- NOx control system (decomp tube, SCR, and AOC)
- Fluid delivery systems
- Develop and maintain AT modeling road map.
- Perform technical (project milestones, task delegation and management, workflow management) and administrative/people management activities for the team (hire/fire, professional development and career path, etc).
- Develop relationships and interact with modeling software vendors and suppliers