Job Summary: The primary purpose of this job is to lead, direct and manage all company facility and maintenance activities (excluding operations maintenance), including staffing, equipment, processes and structures, in a reliable and efficient manner minimizing interruption to production to support corporate goals.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
1. Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
2. Leads all facilities/maintenance activities to achieve departmental and company goals.
3. Plans and coordinates new facility construction and renovation/upgrades to existing facilities. Prepares appropriate paperwork submission (CAR) for these projects and monitors projects' progress.
4. Works with manager to develop and monitors annual departmental budget.
5. Oversees the work of contractors to assure schedules are met and work is completed according to specifications and in adherence to appropriate safety procedures.
6. Assumes responsibility for fire/security systems, weekend staffing, holiday walk-through and call-ins on off-hours.
7. Ensures that preventive maintenance programs are properly managed and upgraded to ensure production is not interrupted.
8. Analyzes space utilization and recommends and administrates effective changes as required.
9. Monitors/manages utility use. Investigates and implements energy conservation programs when warranted.
10. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in facilities management, engineering, business or other related field strongly preferred.
Minimum Experience: 5-7 years experience in similar environment with two years in a managerial capacity.
Specialized Knowledge: Mechanical ability, leadership, attention to detail, communication skills, negotiation skills, computer skills.