LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2020, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies' for the third consecutive year.
Procurement Integration Manager will lead the integration of Procurement processes and systems at LyondellBasell's newly formed Joint Venture in Lake Charles, LA. They will work closely with key site and Procurement stakeholders to ensure implementation meets ERP integration timeline. In addition working with Category Managers to ensure synergy targets are achieved.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Works closely with Corporate Procurement, Regional Procurement, Operations, Maintenance, A/P and internal ERP leaders to understand and integrate LYB's P to P processes.
- Plans, organizes, and manages all phases of project lifecycle
- Proposes, plans, and enhances the integration strategy in close partnership with Operations, Maintenance and Procurement teams
- Identifies key partners to integrate within LYB and LIP JV
- Assists in PO process by understanding stakeholder requirements to develop scope of work, operational planning, and opportunity assessment as needed
- Communicates project statuses timely and accurately
- Coordinate TS & TM synergies with stakeholders and Category Managers
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Experience working with cross-functional team to define, scope and prioritize key product requirements.
- Ability to work in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where strategic initiatives and implementation are driven in parallel.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Manage multiple projects under time constraints with minimal direction and supervision
- Analytical thinking and strong affinity to data driven problem solving
- Ability to work on a diversified global team that includes cross-divisional internal resources as well as external resources
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university preferably in the fields business, information technology, engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years in Procurement or chemical manufacturing environment
Builds effective teamsCollaboratesCultivates innovationCustomer focusDemonstrates courageDrives resultsEnsures accountabilityInstills trust and exemplifies integrity
Nearest Major Market: Lake Charles