General Description of the position
We are looking for a proven leader to work closely alongside the company’s business unit leaders and heads of sales and marketing to improve our sales processes and address opportunities to grow direct sales revenue. If you are a highly-motivated and process-oriented leader who can quickly assess problems and craft solutions that make an impact, then please read on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Market Management
- Oversee territory management.
- Acquire, maintain, and analyze business market data to make recommendations for coverage models and team configurations as we enter new markets and expand existing markets.
- Sales Automation
- Own business requirements, sponsorship, content development, and administration of the sales tech stack, including CRM (Dynamics), Sales Engagement (Outreach), and data visualization and cleansing tools.
- Create and manage a process improvement roadmap for the automation of lead routing, sales processes, and funnel management.
- Sales Process/Enablement
- Create, implement, and enforce all standard operating procedures and rules of engagement across the sales organization.
- Actively identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness and initiate cross-functional projects to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development.
- Design, launch, and help to administer sales incentive and recognition programs.
- Thought Leadership
- Act as a thought leader and advisor to the heads of Hargray’s business units, sales divisions, and marketing leaders, setting a direction for and driving the implementation of new sales effectiveness processes, systems, and techniques.
- Manage inter-departmental projects and represent the sales and marketing organization in the rollout of initiatives to drive growth and remove sales obstacles.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You bring 10+ years of achievement in related sales and sales operations roles in telecommunications, managed IT services, or a related subscription services industry.
- You have a record of success developing and executing sales go-to-market plans.
- You have documented experience in managing CRM and sales automation/engagement platforms.
- You have leveraged your analytical skills to identify opportunities in the data and have many stories of translating those opportunities into action.
- You are equally comfortable leading cross-functional teams and rolling up your sleeves to get in the weeds.
- You have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills and are praised by the sales teams you’ve supported for your clarity and commitment to their success.
- Experience in the telecommunications, networking, or related subscription services industry is a big plus.