LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.Basic Function
The Global Engineering & Turnaround organization has oversight responsibilities for the planning and execution of turnaround events. The Manager, Turnaround Global Process & Assurance is the owner of all global turnaround standards, preferred practices, and guidelines. This role also manages and directs the turnaround assurance process to ensure compliance to global processes and quality of turnaround deliverables. Improvement and optimization efforts, HSE & operations turnaround processes are also managed and directed by this role. The position resides in the Global Engineering & Turnaround (GE&T) organization and will require business travel to sites globally across the company for the preparation and assurance of turnarounds.Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to enable the organization to achieve GoalZERO HSE performance
- Provide leadership to drive site adoption of the Turnaround Excellence Model requirements
- Leads the turnaround professional network and Turnaround processes
- Manages the Turnaround Assurance Managers and other assurance resources as needed
- Develops, manages, leads, and assist with turnaround improvement efforts
- Owns the Archer plan to plan application
- Communicates status, key performance indicators and metrics
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a process plant or comparable environment is required
- 10 or more years of prior turnaround / project experience and 8 years of management experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in engineering, construction management, or related technical field is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products. SAP, Primavera, EcoSys, Tableau, and Archer skills preferred.
- 10% - 25% travel within North America and Europe required.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston