We have an immediate need for a Manager of IT Audit to join our Audit and Information Assurance team. This is a direct hire, permanent job with an industry leader. This is a new position due to growth within the company, requiring additional openings across the Audit team, including at the manager level. The job is located in Orlando, FL. Relocation assistance IS available to candidates outside the Orlando metro area. Due to the nature of the company's work, only current US Citizens will be considered.
In this role, you will manage IT audit teams and audit processes, including development and execution of audit plans. Strong knowledge of and experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and internal controls is required.
- Help determine audit scope and direction, develop audit programs and budget estimates, and perform test procedures designed to analyze key systems and related process controls;
- Evaluate financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls; evaluate risks, processes and controls relating to financial reporting.
- Communicate audit results and interact with those being audited, as well as with senior management .
- Prepare documentation including audit reports, workpapers, document testing and other related documents.
- Assist with the internal company-wide, annual web-tool (Internal Control Self-Assessment or ICSA) process that management uses to self-assess the adequacy of internal controls – including reviewing questionnaire content, serving as a liaison, analyzing responses and determining related audit follow-up activities.
- Possess knowledge of current technologies including infrastructure and applications such as web-based applications, ERP packages (PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP), and operating systems.
- Support other Financial, Operational, Compliance, and Forensics audit efforts, as assigned.
- Provide direct-audit assistance to the external auditors.
- Manage and coach audit staff; manage audit projects including developing audit plans, budgets, deliverables schedule.