Classification: Sr. IT Auditor
Compensation: $120000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
JOB FUNCTION: Job functions include but are not limited to the following.
- Assist IT management and company management by assessing IT processes and controls in order to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk.
- Continuously improve internal audit approaches, tools and methodologies.
- Set initiatives and provide guidance for data analytics projects.
- Develop and present data analytic engagement reports and findings to senior management.
- Provide direction to and support for the creation of ad-hoc/continuous monitoring reporting.
- Mentor and train staff on data analytic/fraud detection methodology and tools.
- Oversee the execution and completion of assurance-related engagements including evaluation of Service Organization Control (SOC) examinations (SSAE18, SOC Types 1, 2, 3 Reports), cyber security assessments, IT controls assessments and testing, fraud detection, internal control analysis, process documentation, development and implementation of accounting systems, selection and installation of accounting software.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
- Manage multiple audit projects and act as liaison between Internal Audit and IT management.
- Provide exceptional client service by planning, coordinating, and executing cross-functional internal audit and IT audit projects.
- Assist Internal Audit team with the performance of audits of financial statement elements and operations.
- Work with Internal Audit team members, external auditor, and IT management to develop a risk-based internal IT audit strategy that complies with professional standards, including the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Act section 404.
- Review testing of IT and operational controls to comply with internal audit and IT audit programs, including Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Manage audit and client expectations about deliverables, timing, and how the approach matches their needs.
- Benchmark Company IT processes to industry data.
- Participate in meetings with the IT management.
- Work closely with the Company's external auditor; provide appropriate support to the Company's external auditors in the performance of walkthroughs, as well as internal control/substantive testing.