Do you have a passion for working on mobile products? Do you want to be part of a founding team for a new mobile first product and build something from the ground up?
We are seeking a QA Engineer who is passionate about testing software the right way across iOS or Android devices. You will help develop the QA technology stack to deliver high-quality apps across iOS, tvOS and Android. You will test the first version of our iOS app and future apps to help ensure the team delivers consistently high quality apps in a fast paced development environment. You will also be working closely with product engineering group to analyze the new feature risks, determine the test gaps, review the test plans and certify the product quality for each release.
* Consider app quality holistically, responsible for validating that related activities function as designed.
* Work with app engineers to determine risk, develop a test plan, write test cases based on use case scenario and certify that the app has met our production quality standards.
* Research and review test productivity tools and libraries, making recommendations to improve the overall productivity of the team.
* Perform manual testing
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2+ years' experience testing iOS or Android apps
* Experience in testing multiple facets of an app, including performance, memory leaks, battery usage, network variability, etc.
* Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim towards continual improvement.
* Experience in shipping apps to Apple and Google Play stores is a plus.
* Have strong communication skills.
* Be creative for the hard problems, be capable of doing the difficult tasks under time pressure.
Nice to have:
* Experience with AR and VR
* Experience testing wearables and TV apps
* Experience testing SDKs
PLEASE NOTE: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.