Manual Quality Assurance Tester
The Intersect Group is seeking a Manual Quality Assurance Tester for our client in Richardson, Texas. The Manual Quality Assurance Tester will specialize in manual functional testing of software applications.
- Perform functional testing to validate the software system against the functional requirements and specifications
- Work through the full SDLC testing each function of the software applications
- Create test plans and test cases, and work through the end-to-end testing processes
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs to verify that the programs function according to business requirements
- Review business, functional and technical requirements to create test plans and test cases
- Review new or modified applications, including documentation, diagrams and flow charts
- Write and execute complex SQL Queries for backend data validation
- Perform both Agile and Waterfall methodology testing
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience in quality assurance testing
- 5+ years of experience as a Manual Quality Assurance Tester working through the full SDLC and performing functional testing to validate software systems against functional requirements and specifications
- 2+ year of experience as a QA for Banking and/or Financial Services clients
- Experience gathering and understanding business requirements
- Experience writing users stories, creating test plans, and test cases
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL Queries for backend data validation
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Experience with Tools like Jira, Selenium, and Postman preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74627 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.