Location: Lakewood, CO
- Operates somewhat independently in developing strategies for software development and quality assurance process improvement.
- Assists in developing policies and procedures in cooperation with the other functional groups to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Develops and maintains pertinent documentation and procedures for the technology area according to industry, vendor, and company standards.
- Develops test plans, test procedures, and test scripts based on system and software requirements.
- Work with team members to deliver on time and on-budget results to customers.
- Requires demonstrated ability to analyze problems of varying levels and then design and implement solutions.
- May work independently or as part of a team in resolving more complex problems for clients.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 5 years experience
- Expanded working knowledge of a specific software technology and testing methodologies.
- Requires flexibility to adapt to and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with GMP/IEEE/ISO 9000 standards for software quality assurance, impact/risk analysis, and software traceability.
- Familiarity with documentation standards.
- Familiarity with Quality Center Test Management suites of tools, testing processes and protocols.
- Capability to implement a process discipline and maintain departmental productivity.
- Intermediate knowledge of software release engineering and configuration management
- Requires working knowledge of Systems Analysis and Design concepts and associated tools.
- Ability to perform data modeling and application design specification efforts.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!