Title : Manual Test Engineer
Location : Baltimore MD
Duration : 12+ months
Key Required Skills:
- Experience with Gherkin & Cucumber, Selenium, Rocket, Selenide, and/or other test tools and strong Manual testing background
- The candidate's primary responsibility will be a support of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) automated and manual testing in a Java/Agile environment
- Ideally, he/she should also have the skills required to participate as needed in all phases of software development with an emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities.
- The client delivers services and technical leadership for the mission-critical federal government, public sector, and private sector programs.
- This opportunity is within our Health organization supporting our customer, the Social Security Administration.
- The opportunity is located in Baltimore, on the west side of town near 695, Route 26, and Security Blvd.