At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!
Manufacturing Engineer providing basic engineering support for existing or new products. Learning to use professional concepts. This position will provide hands-on engineering support for existing products and products transitioning from New Production Introduction (NPI) to manufacturing.
Essential duties and responsibilities
* Established foundational internal communication skills (verbal & written).
* Established foundational organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work in a team based environment.
* Demonstrates initiative to execute tasks efficiently.
* Ability to construct a basic timeline for tasks.
* Ability to execute continuous improvement tasks as part of the overall CI plan.
* Able to execute necessary validations (TMV, IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ) with approved protocol and some guidance.
* Consistently adheres to the Integer core values of innovation, customer focus, respect, integrity, communication, and teamwork.
* Ability to observe processes, interact with operators, and document observations accurately.
* Ability to construct a basic study to collect data efficiently to address problem of interest.
* Ability to analyze data and draw basic conclusions from that data.
* Ability to document study results accurately and concisely and present those results to the internal team as needed.
* Participates in customer visits and conference calls.
* Uses structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions.
*Performs other duties as required.
Environmental working conditions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
BS and 0-3 years experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in extenuating circumstances.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
* Familiarity with statistical methods and software platforms (JMP, Minitab, Excel).
* Familiarity with design software (CAD) desired.
* Familiarity with regulated environment and validation requirements.
* Familiarity with lean and six sigma concepts.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.