The primary purpose of this position is to evaluate, select and apply standard engineering practices, techniques and procedures while using sound judgment when making adaptations and/or modifications to machinery, test and measurement equipment and/or systems. Ensures Integer internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
1. Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
2. Develops tooling, fixtures and equipment used in manufacturing to optimize productivity, maintainability and cost.
3. Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
4. Plans process flow, evaluate process capability, review scrap trends and assists in implementation of process improvements.
5. Supports test function for system hardware, software and test data manipulation projects. Provides accurate estimations and reports of all test processes.
6. Prepares all necessary paperwork, change requests and documentation for all projects undertaken.
7. Collaborates with Engineers, Team Leaders and Suppliers to evaluate designs for manufacturability and cost reduction.
8. Under direct supervision, performs assignments; receiving instructions with specific expected results.
9. Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
10. Performs other functions as required.
Bachelor's degree in related field
0-2 years of experience
Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and word processing software. Good statistical knowledge.
Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment. Good problem solving skills.