Integer, formerly known as Greatbatch Medical, is hiring a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. If you're interested in a career dedicated to medical device products that positively change the lives of people everyday, then please apply!
The primary purpose of this position is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practices, but may include a variety of complex features. This position will apply sound judgment when making adaptations and/or modifications to machinery, test and measurement equipment and/or systems. Ensures Greatbatch internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
1. Adheres to Integers Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality
Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
2. Designs, implements process improvements, tooling, and equipment solutions which improve safety, quality, delivery and cost.
3. Develops tooling, fixtures and equipment used in manufacturing to optimize productivity, maintainability and cost.
4. Designs, implements process improvements, tooling, and equipment solutions which improve safety, quality, delivery and cost.
5. Works closely with operations group to provide manufacturing support
6. Experienced 3D drafting preferably solidworks
7. Participates in cross-functional project teams to implement creative solutions.
8. Collaborates with Engineers, Team Leaders and Suppliers to evaluate designs for manufacturability and cost reduction.
9. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of experience
Specialized Knowledge: Analytical trouble shooting and computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and word processing software. Good statistical knowledge.
Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment. Good problem solving skills.