Our Client is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to setup and optimize manufacturing processes in a fast paced and flexible environment for a growing Electro-Mechanical contract manufacturer.
This Candidate will work with manufacturing personnel in conjunction with Engineering and Quality managers to increase both quantity and quality of manufacturing output.
Position tasks include:
* Writing work instructions and setting up workstations for new processes and assemblies
* Improving existing processes
* Helping to oversee new builds for accuracy and timeliness
* Estimating labor times when quoting new assemblies
* Work with Manufacturing Personnel to work out kinks and continuously improve processes during new or existing builds
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field
o 2 year degree with equivalent experience considered
* Ability to communicate well with both superiors and manufacturing personnel
* Well versed in reading and understanding CAD drawings and schematics
* Familiar with Best Manufacturing Practices
* Ability to work both behind a desk and on manufacturing floor
* Professional attitude when interfacing with both floor personnel and customers
* 0-3 year's experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.