- Accountability, ownership of problems with efficient path to closure, proactive problem solving, financial responsibility, and effective communication to all levels of the organization and customers.
- Exhibits and promotes behavior on the shop floor that leads to an engaged workforce
- Train other engineers, support staff, and leadership on technical and compliance requirements
- Execution in all Engineering activities and processes related to Project Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Special Processes
- Project Engineering
- Contract Review—Ensure process is followed in accordance with Quality requirements and protects the business from risk
- Drawing Management—Configuration control and management according to a standardized documented process and maintained
- New Product Introduction (NPI)—Product development and qualification to meet customer requirements for product use
- Process Design- Development of cost effective manufacturing methods and implementation of systems to ensure repeatable production (Routing, Planning & BOM)
- Tool Design—Robust and cost effective designs to meet customer requirements in standardized documented process
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Existing Routing Management - Process templates, Resource Codes, Labor Standards, Mass Changes, BOMs
- Continuous Improvement – Demonstrates focus on improvements and enhancements
- Process Improvement, Equipment Improvement, Lean Tool Application
- Program Management/configuration control for Routing, Waterjet, CNC Programs, and Strippit to a standardized documented process and maintained
- Engineering Change Process—Review shop ECRs and demonstrate efficient closure/implementation of improvements.
- Special Process Engineering
- Special Process Design—Development of cost effective manufacturing methods and implementation of systems to ensure repeatable production
- Process Approval (Heat Treatment, Welding, and Chemical Processing (Paint/Prime)
- NADCAP Audit Process ( pre work, audit, close out) - Support
- Train and support operators as part of process/product development and implementation
- Customer interaction including assistance and product evaluation
manufacturing engineering, fabrication, aerospace, as9100Top Skills Details:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical, or equivalent Engineering field
- Experience working in the CNC Machining, Forming, & Special Process environments
- experience with various materials (Steel, Nickel base alloys, Titanium, Aluminum, …)
- Extensive knowledge in multiple aerospace OEM specifications
- Experience implementing Continuous improvement projects
- Six Sigma green belt a plus
- Experience working in a business that holds AS9100, ISO9001, or equivalent Quality certifications
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.