- Primary responsibilities will be to create and continually update Aircraft Configuration reports which reconcile the 'As-Built' configuration to the Engineering Design in support of flight test aircraft conformity events and engineering projects.
- Must be proficient at utilizing multiple reporting tools to pull data from multiple sources (including, but not limited to):
- SAP, SmarTeam, Solumina, Web-based reports, Microsoft Excel, Cognos, SharePoint, Power BI and MyCMP.
- Analyze and organize data package to create the end-user reports
- Knowledgeable of Engineering configuration requirements, tooling, quality control, plant safety, blueprint reading, and shop math.
- Ability to operate computerized equipment, such as personal computers, CADAM, CATIA, Solumina, SAP, Corridor.
- Complete understanding and experience implementing Lean Manufacturing Concepts: 5S, JIT, SMED, KanBan, VSM, One Piece Flow, etc.
- Working knowledge of Six-Sigma or other data-driven decision making experience highly desirable.
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt, equivalent certification, or proven experience in a Lean Six-Sigma environment highly desirable.