Title : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Anniston, AL
Duration : 12 Months(Right to Hire)
- Project engineer for low to mid-level scope projects.
- Assists with the AutoCAD library and archival system which will be used across the Facility Engineering Department.
- Plans designs and coordinates facility renovations, layouts, industrial manufacturing realignments, equipment updates, and utility support; may include infrastructure modernization, maintenance and upgrading of plant electrical and mechanical systems, structures, architecture, and interior finishes; ensures facilities compliance with OSHA, EPA, applicable codes (NEC, IBC, ADA) and local, state and codes and regulations.
- Develops implementation schedules for maintenance and/or subcontractor activities relating to facilities modernization, coordinating those activities to minimize production/operation delays or lost time, and ensures compliance to schedules and project objectives.
- Investigates need for new facilities and equipment; participates in make or buy decision.
- Develops specifications for electrical, mechanical, and necessary utilities which support facilities project implementation.
- Ensures technical outcomes are consistent with established engineering principles and practices and that customer and company technical, system, performance, and quality requirements are met.
- Creates, plans, and performs engineering design, development, and/or analysis tasks of low to moderate complexity for a project or may lead these activities for a small project.
- Applies engineering design and/or analytical theory, principles, techniques, and practices to a portion of a technical project.
- Applies knowledge of facility design to solve low to moderately complex and clearly defined engineering problems.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with customers to solve technical problems of low to moderate complexity.
- Analyzes and interprets design specifications, drawings, documentation, models, and/or test results to ensure technical designs comply with applicable engineering standards, military specifications, and product requirements.
- Assists with department AutoCAD library system and ensures as-built project drawings are archived and maintained within the library system.
- Supports overall Facilities team with daily tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor or Facility Manager.