Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Medley, Florida 33178
Duration: 12 Months
Must have knowledge of:
- Auto - cad
- Unigraphics Design software
- IPT experience
- Manufacturing engineers for assembly lines
- Jig and fixtures
- Develops, implements and maintains test methods and processes in the manufacture and test of sub-assembly, module, and top level product.
- Determines proper test flows and test sequencing for the efficient flow of products through Manufacturing test.
- Provides technical assistance and training support to floor test technicians.
- Maintains all test documentation to current configuration and oversees accurate change management procedures for all test documents.
- Analyze Manufacturing test processes for cost reduction opportunities. Develop working knowledge of test systems and hardware.
- Provides technical assistance and support to sub-assembly and top-level testing.
- Review test methods and test equipment to streamline test processes and improve test flows.
- Maintain cognizance and control over Engineering support costs to Mfg.
- Supports all Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lean initiatives.
- Provides technical interpretation of drawings and specifications.
- Analyze and resolve design tolerance problems.
- Evaluate, select and order capital test equipment when appropriate.
- Supply cost payback analysis and generate Acquisition Requests when needed.
- Evaluate Customer Returned Good (CRG) activity to repair and return units in the most efficient manner.
- Coordinate design changes or design improvements with design Engineering.
- Provide capacity planning and utilization analysis for accurate staffing and test equipment needs.
- Eliminate/reduce test defects and improve test yields.
- Perform root cause analysis and take corrective action to resolve test failures.