Manufacturing IT Implantation Lead
BCforward is seeking a Manufacturing IT Implantation Lead for a large pharmaceutical company located in Greenfield, IN.
Expected Duration: Long-term
Due to spinning off and issuing an IPO, the client is implementing a multiyear initiative to establish new solutions. In order to meet the resource needs required, The client needs to modify their existing support structure in order to free critical resources to do project work. As such they are creating a new position to focus on supporting the existing suite of Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) systems.
The team has a need for a global solution Implementation Leader who will work with the project managers, business process architects and coordinate with the global Site Implementation Lead to ensure solutions are delivered on-time, within budget and in alignment with site schedule and resource availability.
- Manage day-to-day Manufacturing and Quality IT Global Solutions Execution;
- Escalation point for project teams;
- Program/Project Charters;
- Project Execution Monitoring;
- Master implementation Schedule;
- Issue/Risk Management processes;
- Tracking of Progress, Status Reporting, Project Execution Reviews
- Run Common control structure (i.e. weekly cadence);
- Program Scope Management;
- Change Control;
- Alignment of Project Managers
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, plan, budget, and timing for Stallion initiatives
- Manage execution teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Work with business process architects and advisors to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
- 10+ years of experience in Project and Program Management in Manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated success implementing large global systems across multiple functions
- Understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) requirements and experience delivering within those requirements
- Experience working globally across organizational levels and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with those outside of the immediate area.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, process, extract, and report information from projects from varying methodologies
- Expertise with MS Project and JIRA
- Ability to thrive in a complex, changing environment with multiple competing projects.
- Strong personal & work organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to travel globally (minimal)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 89793 when responding to this ad.