Role: Project Manager
Location: 100% Remote
Duration : 3 months (possible extension)
Total Weekly Hours: 40
Desired Start Date: ASAP
* Provide project management support for key projects.
* Build project schedules, track open issues, work to resolve risks, maintain scope and schedule adherence.
* Build a standard project management framework with tools.
* Create and maintain status reports.
* Contribute project information to presentation decks.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* 3+ years of Project Management experience.
* PMI certified preferred.
* Strong multi-tasking skills.
* Performs under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals/objectives.
* Demonstrates collaboration, problem solving, and analytical skills to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of objectives.
* Strong leadership skills and proven ability to drive change.
* High level of confidentiality and accountability.
* Ability to work within a remote environment.
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience working with international stakeholders, team members preferred.
* Familiar with: MS Office, SharePoint, MS Project, MS Teams.