If interested, call me (Braham Singh) at 443-842-6838
Ø Location – Victor, NY 14564
Ø Duration – 11 months Contract (Possible temp to hire)
Ø Tentative Start Date – ASAP
Ø Role/Title – Manufacturing Technician
Ø Travel/Commute – Daily commute to client site
- Responsible for conducting prescribed tests on technically complex and sophisticated SATCOM equipment.
- Obtain and set up testing equipment and panels in accordance to test run specifications.
- Test, troubleshoot, and report product failures.
- Analyze product circuitry in order to isolate component failure and provide detailed repair instructions.
- Document test readings and test conditions and evaluate returned products for product failure causes.
- Assist in the evaluation of testing procedures, testing equipment and work procedures.
- Provide technical and logistical support to engineering and production personnel for legacy products.
- Adjust, calibrate, align, and test circuitry and components to ensure systems meet specifications.
- Test repaired equipment returned to the Company.
- Assist with final quality testing of finished systems to make sure each is functioning according to engineering specifications prior to shipment.
- Maintain accurate documentation of product test results and update troubleshooting logs.
- Accept a dynamic work schedule at times, including nights and weekends.
- Identify and setup test equipment and perform RF testing.
- Must be able to operate and prove proficiency with all types of GPETE (General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment) to include DVMs, Oscilloscopes, and Logic Analyzers.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems on RF set-ups and provide root cause and corrective actions in a straight forward solutions. Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution.
- Aid in the maintenance of test procedures. Perform data collection and analysis to monitor trends. Collect, analyze and interpret data and work with engineers to ensure products meet specifications.
- Assist in analysis throughout process and provide data for engineers.
- Work to develop internal customer relationships through collaboration, respect, professionalism, trust and integrity.