Duration : 7+ months Contract
Location : Austin, TX
- Working with limited supervision and independent judgment:
- Develops work instructions, software, and procedures in support of manufacturing processes.
- Prepares detailed work instructions and directives in support of manufacturing processes.
- Develops capacity analyses to maintain efficient Client and equipment utilization.
- Provides manufacturing personnel with training and technical guidance.
- Analyzes manufacturing processes and work flow for continuous improvement opportunities and implements changes.
- Performs methods and cost analyses and conducts process measurements.
- Develop new manufacturing processes / tooling and resolve manufacturing constraints.
- Develop facilities, equipment, and presonnel layouts for manufacturing including preparation of capital expense justification(s).
- Proficient in use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, Quality systems, and other manufacturing support systems.
- Assist other department personnel in reviewing engineering designs for producibility.
- Assist in the resolution of supply chain issues impacting manufacturing.