General Description of Position:
Hargray is a premier provider of integrated communication solutions for both commercial and residential customers. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and we empower our employees to envision and deliver customer delight.
Currently seeking a Market Research Analyst to pull together all of the research required to complete new initiatives and present findings to leadership teams for review.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Local Market Area and Business Leadership with ad-hoc special projects that support management and overall strategic priorities.
- Consult with third party market research firms and Hargray marketing functions to help them make the best decisions possible by learning to provide clear and actionable recommendations
- Develop new reports and tools, as needed and organize, analyze, and present data and information using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Manage and execute all phases of a market research study, including study design, questionnaire development, survey programming (where necessary), fieldwork coordination, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
- Develop tools and drive efforts to better support business development functions and revenue-driving activities. Such efforts include intensive relationship and/or company analysis, preparing company information, assisting with developing and researching business development target lists.
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Measure the effectiveness of new market programs and strategies.
- Track new and future developments in selected markets.
- Work with third-party consultants and assist with data collection and analysis of their findings.
- Travel to new market areas for in-market research.
- 3 to 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Willingness and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with high energy level.
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills; must be able to effectively advise and interact with business leaders in other parts of the company.
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
- Strong market research skills.
- Requires discretion regarding sensitive Company information.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.