Creates, manages, and analyses reports to identify product, revenue, and usage trends in order to improve product profitability. Works directly with Business Intelligence and IT business units turn data into critical information that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Become subject matter expert on products and services
- Collaborate with Product Management to understand data and analysis needs
- Partner with Business Intelligence and IT to create SSRS reports and identify business needs
- Serve as conduit between Product Management and Business Intelligence to manage all custom report requests
- Utilize various reporting databases to create custom Excel reports as needed
- Perform data and business analysis and deliver consumable reports to identify trends, potential issues, findings and actionable recommendations
- Create monthly reporting PowerPoint decks
- Create and distribute monthly financial performance results
- Ensure data accuracy of SSRS reports
- Implement and manage systems to pro-actively identify trend outliers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Superb problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Previous background/experience in Data, Data Analytics, Data Management
- Experience working with internal customers on the development of report requirement documents
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Advanced experience with MS Excel or similar tool
- Experience in collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data
- Analytical skills with the ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of prioritizing and focusing on responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Finance), or comparable work experience
- 3-5 years of complex analysis experience
- Experience presenting recommendations to executive leadership teams
- Experience with Big Data concepts.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.