Marketing Data Analyst
The Intersect Group is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst with SSRS expertise for our client in Carrollton, TX. The Data Analyst creates, manages, and analyses reports to identify product, revenue, and usage trends in order to improve product profitability. Works directly with Business Intelligence and IT business units turn data into critical information that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Reporting on 'Product' information using SSRS
- Become subject matter expert on products and services
- Collaborate with Product Management to understand data and analysis needs
- Partner with Business Intelligence and IT to create SSRS reports and identify business needs
- Serve as conduit between Product Management and Business Intelligence to manage all custom report requests
- Utilize various reporting databases to create custom Excel reports as needed
- Perform data and business analysis and deliver consumable reports to identify trends, potential issues, findings and actionable recommendations
- Create monthly reporting PowerPoint decks
- Create and distribute monthly financial performance results
- Ensure data accuracy of SSRS reports
- Implement and manage systems to proactively identify trend outliers
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Superb problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Previous background/experience in Data, Data Analytics, Data Management
- Experience working with internal customers on the development of report requirement documents
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Advanced experience with MS Excel or similar tool
- Experience in collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data
- Analytical skills with the ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of prioritizing and focusing on responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Finance), or comparable work experience
- 3-5 years of complex analysis experience
- Experience presenting recommendations to executive leadership teams
- Experience with Big Data concepts.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67183 when responding to this ad.